DELIVERY & RETURNS
Following your video consult with the doctor, your treatment plan will be dispatched within two to five business days into the Australia Post Express network. General information about Australia Post's delivery times and standards can be confirmed by clicking here.
Australia Post is a third party delivery provider engaged by Hairmop and, as such, Hairmop cannot be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to consequential loss) resulting from the conduct of Australia Post.
All parcels will be delivered to the provided address. It is recommended to provide a work address for delivery if no one is home during business hours. Where no one is home to sign for the parcel, a card will be left detailing the nearest Australia Post outlet where the parcel can be collected during normal business hours.
We will provide you with a refund on your treatment plan if:
- After your online doctor consultation, you decide not to proceed with the treatment plan recommended by the doctor (up to 7 days after speaking with the doctor);
- The doctor decides it is not appropriate to provide a teatment plan to you;
- You apply for the money back guarantee;
- The treatment plan ordered is no longer available; or
- an incorrect treatment plan or pricing error is identified.
If your refund is approved, it can take up to 14 days to be completed. Due to state health regulations general medicines and prescriptions including any preparation that is taken orally cannot be returned / reused. This is because once the product has left the pharmacy, the storage conditions of the product cannot be guaranteed and also it is possible the product could be tampered with.
Money back guarantee
Hairmop is the first specialised online service where you can get doctor prescription and a treatment plan for hair loss, all from the comfort of your own home. We aim to provide you with a discreet and convenient way of accessing effective treatments to prevent and reverse hair loss.
We are very confident that a Hairmop doctor will tailor a treatment plan that can make a difference to your mop. While it does take time to see results (and results vary per a person) - If you are not happy with your treatment plan or decide not to continue within the first 3 months of use, you may request a refund on the products ordered in accordance with the below terms.
The money back guarantee terms and conditions are as follows:
- The treatment plan must have been purchased online directly from the Hairmop website;
- you must notify us of your intention to redeem the money back guarantee before your next scheduled billing date;
- you can only make claims under the Hairmop money back guarantee once throughout your lifetime.
In order to submit a request for the money back guarantee, please:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the you would like to claim on the money back guarantee; and
- return the empty product packages AND a receipt/proof of purchase to the pharmacy.